Saturday, June 18, 2011

Elliot's Daddy

Today after visiting the Chinese Doctor for the third consecutive day for Elliot's persistent cough and runny nose, we went to meet his teachers to catch up on his development in school.  The teachers praised his intellects and commented that he's rather mature in terms of expressing himself as compared to his peers.  I don't know about his Daddy but I sure felt proud like a peacock...

The school also shared something very nice with us for Father's Day tomorrow:


Walk a Little Slower Daddy
Author unknown

"Walk a Little slower, Daddy." said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!!


"Happy Father's Day"







No comments:

Post a Comment