Only the gynae is able to tell that the small white dot between the 2 thighs is the little machine gun! He has to actually point it out to me on the monitor.. hahahah...
My blood test results, also called the Triple Test, turn out normal, low risk for Down-Syndrome. I felt a great sense of relief as I had been anxious and worried ever since I read about cases of mummies having to abort their fetas tested positive for Down Syndrome. It was very heart wrenching reading about such things even though I don't know these ladies. 啊弥陀佛
On a brighter note, boy-boy has been quite active, moving around in mummy's womb. I can feel him sometimes especially after I had my meals and as I lay in my bed at night. It's a strange feeling, knowing a life is taking shape inside me.

No comments:
Post a Comment